Search Mo's Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cross Stitch Bernard!

Now available on Mo's Digital Pencil -- my first cross-stitch pattern starring the adorable little St. Bernard puppy.  Click the picture to see him a little closer.  A lot of time and effort when into learning how to do this, and lots and lots of tweaking the pattern!  But since this is my first, I'm offering him for in introductory price of $3.

I think he'd look adorable on a pillow!!  You can find him here in my shop: Cross Stitch Bernard.

3 comments:

  1. he is adorable! x congrats on branching out into new areas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    This is so cute! Wonderful idea - I can't wait to see more of this style! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a GREAT idea! Love this! I hope you will eventually release some cats. . . :-)

    ReplyDelete