Search Mo's Blog

Loading...

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Blanche Fussy Cutting


http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/products.php?product=Blanche-at-Desk
http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/blanch-fussy-cutting/

http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/blanches-desk/
Now available on Mo's Digital Pencil: Blanche Fussy Cutting (with her parrot Cecil!)  Either choose the already-merged "Blanche at Desk" or buy the images separately (Blanche and/or Blanche's Desk) for more flexiblity.  Blanche at her desk and Blanche alone both come with separate sentiment.  (Desk alone does NOT include the sentiment.)

13 comments:

  1. WOW! Such fabulous images, lots of wonderful detailing!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Perfect.... Will they come as rubberstamps/clings later?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE the first one! I have pink hair, I can relate to the sentiment and my middle name was Blanche!
    ...Raine

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I can afford it I will get it omg love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous. Such a glamorous crafter. Thank goodness I have a rottweiler and not a parrot, prefer keeping my toes warm.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did it! Thank you SO much! I love these images - such fun and so fantastic! You are such a great artist and so skilled in capturing a personality I love her! Thank you! Wishing you a happy Sunday!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mo, these are wonderful! Just got to save up a bit and I will be buying the collection. There's no way I could choose between these two new ladies they will both have to come home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Mo!!!!
    I'm totally in love with Blanche, had to buy the 'Reader' and may have to get this one too (even though I'm the only crafter I know!)
    Please continue making little scenes with Blanche as she's perfect for us 'ladies of a certain age' LOL
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable for us crafters. Love it. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular, Mo! Love the sentiment too! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete